We hope that many of your friends and will decide to stay with us on your special day, and so offer guests attending weddings at the hotel, reduced rates which vary throughout the year, but are always lower than our published rates to the general public on the same dates.
Please call reservations on 01624 661155 to enquire for your specific dates and mention you are attending a wedding at the hotel to receive the lowest rates available. Bookings can also be made on our website www.theempresshotel.net using a wedding discount code that we give out once the Hotel has been confirmed as the venue, and these rates are also guaranteed to be the lowest available on the internet and better than other online hotel booking sites, so please ask guests to book with directly to gain the best rates.
To help your planning , we’ve provided a summary below of our facilities at the Empress to help you and your guests plan their stay with us more easily.
- 104 bedrooms including family rooms, many sea facing rooms, a suite and the Penthouse
- All bedrooms are en-suite and offer tea and coffee making facilities, freeview televisions and free wifi.
- Seaview rooms, Suites and the Penthouse also offer Sky & BT Sport plus all Sky Entertainment channels.
- All room rates include breakfast which is available from 6.45am to 10am daily.
- The Brasserie is open Monday to Sunday evenings and Sunday lunchtime.
- The Piano Bar is open daily from mid morning to late, and offers bar meals until 9.30pm, a large screen TV with all major sporting events from Sky and BT Sport as well as our resident pianist at weekends during the winter and up to four nights a week in the summer.
- Leisure facilities include a small gymnasium, sauna, steam room with complimentary use by hotel guests, and a beauty suite which is available for treatments by prior appointment at an addition cost.
- Local shopping in the Strand Street Shopping area is around 10 minutes walk away from the hotel
- The ferry terminal is within 10 minutes walk of the hotel.
- Ronaldsway Airport is about a 20 minutes taxi ride from the hotel.
- The hotel does not unfortunately have any parking on site, but the Promenade offers free parking in front of, and close to the hotel, although spaces can be limited in busy times.
- 24 hour reception
We hope you decide to stay with us, and very much look forward to welcoming you to The Empress.
Should you need more information please complete the form below. You can also download our latest Wedding Brochure here.